I’ve been hearing from my other fellow bloggers that their favourite posts to read are random facts about the Bloggee (Did I just invent that term, if so, I’m going to the Shark Tank ASAP… well, actually since I’m an alien in this country, I’ll have to go to the Canadian version called Dragon’s Den… alas, I’m putting a patent on that bad boy)
So, if you are still reading this, you are being warned that here are some random, yet awesome and true facts about yours truly. And yes, I feel like a giant narcissist for actually writing this post but you do what you gotta do to make it to the Shark Tank right?!
Random Fact Numero Uno: I like big butts and I cannot lie. You other brothers cannot deny. That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face… This is one of my favourite songs to exercise to, and I like to “talk” the lyrics rather than rap them in my mind. It’s a funny conversation.
Other Random Facts About Yours Truly:
- I’ve gone sky diving twice from 15,000 ft and would go again every day if I could
- I’ve gone bungee jumping from 134 meters and found that a lot more scary than skydiving
- I probably swear too much. No, that’s not true, I lied to you… I definitely swear to much. I just can’t help it. I’m the person who says “Shit, I didn’t mean to just say ‘shit’!”
- Admitting my favourite kind of music is like admitting that your favourite foods are lobster and fish sticks… totally opposite ends of the spectrum. I like me some gangsta rap (John was so surprised when he scrolled through my I-pod for the first time), as well as the mushy and poppy stuff that’s on the radio.
- My life revolves around a fondness and love of food. I have mentally accepted lugging around an extra ten pounds if that means indulging in cupcakes, rice krispie squares, white pasta and cheese.
- As a kid I used to play with worms in the puddles. I probably even ate a few, who knows!
- I absolutely adore baking. Mostly to lick the bowl.
- Long nails gross me out… cut those things, we aren’t cavemen.
- I’ve had to dye my hair since I was 19 thanks to the grey hair gene that I received from both sides of my family. But I have enough hair to ensure that I won’t be cursed with baldness, so I guess I’d rather fight the hair colour battle
- I don’t always know what to say to a baby, but I can carry on a conversation with a puppy like nobody’s business
- I often wonder about which life choices I could have made differently so that I could have become a rapper (I got beatz, yo)
- I do not sing publicly. Never. I get shy and embarrassed. I won’t even sing to your baby if it’s crying in my arms if you can
- If I absolutely had to, I could get by talking french in France… but please speak slowly to me in return.
- My favourite gifts to give and to receive are experiences. I’d much rather create a memory with somebody or have somebody else create a memory then give them something in a box that they’ll forget about in a weeks time.
- I like to literally drench my french toast/waffles in syrup… and only good syrup
- John and I have had our kids names selected prior to even getting engaged… and I won’t tell a soul what they are
- One of my fears is that our kids names will be ‘trendy’ or super common by the time we actually pop our kids out.
- I had a speech impediment when I was a child and could not pronounce the letters “R” or “L” for the life of me.. my first name starts with “L” and my middle name starts with “R”. I tried to be considerate of our kid’s names when we chose them in case they inherit this from me as I inherited this from my Dad.
- I almost drown in New Zealand on one of my first days there when I was 18. I got caught up in a super bad rip tide and had to be rescued. It was terrifying and I had no idea what a rip tide was at the time… now I sure do.
- I also almost died when I was 18 in the hospital, the Doctor told me this later on when he knew that I was going to be okay. 18 was a solid year for me.
- I am sensitive and take things to heart. I can’t change this. It’s also another reason why I love so deeply.
- I would rather be told the truth the very first time. Do not ever lie to me please. Thank you.
- I’m that annoying person who is always cold. When most people are recovering from heat stroke, I’m perfectly warm and content.
- Lastly, I would choose white cake over chocolate cake any day of the week.
What are some of your random facts, my lovely?